Post by: Garrison Polsgrove
Youth Discipleship Pastor at Shepherd Church
1. When D-Groups break for winter and summer you are glad for the break but sad you won’t see your students….and when 6:14pm rolls around on Wednesday you feel weird because you aren’t at church.
2. You get mad when sickness keeps you from attending Wednesday Night.
3. You constantly fight against the urge to preach to your students.
4. When a student discloses to you personal information a voice screams out within you “yay!!! He/She trusts me!!”
5. You smile when others call you weird for actually wanting to work with teenagers.
Did you relate to any one of these more than the others? I’d love to hear which one. Please comment on the post!